3 Oct 2015

Falling for the season

Pictures by Klaus | klaus-klemens.com

New semester has officially begun, which means the summer is over! But I'm definitely not crying over it... I'm so ready for the new season, which already has brought some changes into my life: new flat, new hair, new studies... I feel that there is a challenge waiting for me on every corner. And I'm excited to face it! 
Nevertheless, it was a pretty productive (but at the same time extremely relaxing) summer and I still have a few pictures left that I'd like to post. So guys, you'll still be able to see (and hopefully feel) the summer in these photographs while the weather outside is getting colder and colder. These pictures were shot around June, right before I left for NYC. Don't you think the location looks simply amazing?  
Enjoy your weekend folks!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: River Island (similar here and here)
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Jacket: Zara (similar here and here)
Sneakers: Nike
Sunglasses: Miu Miu












Get this look for $49+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Jacket, Black and White Print Crew-neck T-shirt, White Shorts, Black and White Athletic Shoes

Leave your comment

Post a Comment