13 Sep 2016

Striped

Pictures by Klaus | klaus-klemens.com

Long time, no outfit post...but there's good reason as to why! You may have seen from my recent updates on social media, I cut short my time in Poland and returned to Vienna to start an exciting new internship this past month. I'm loving and learning so much from it, but so far it's left little time for anything else!
I've promised myself however, to try to keep up with the blog... starting with these pictures, shot a year ago. I can't believe how time flies!

Outfit:
Blazer: Esprit (similar herehere and here)
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: Bershka
Shoes: Badura
Bag: Love Moschino
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Bracelet: Pandora


Women's Black and White Vertical Striped Blazer, White Sleeveless Top, Black Shorts, Black Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Black and White Vertical Striped Blazer, White Sleeveless Top, Black Shorts, Black Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag

1 comment :